Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your business and your trust in our services. It’s in our upmost interest to work on a long term relationship together and create a strong business relationship together. The ZeroFarm system will make your online marketing activities on social media 100% easier and enable you to focus 100% on making money and stop wasting time on overhead and technical infrastructure.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICES WITH UTMOST CARE BEFORE USING AND ENJOYING THE SERVICES OF ZeroFarm. AN ACT OF CONTINUING TO STAY AT AND USE ZeroFarm AND SUBSCRIBING TO ANY PACKAGE AND OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE IMPLIED THAT THE USER AGREES TO OBEY ALL THE PROVISIONS OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE
ZeroFarm, we, our, its and us refer to ZeroFarm, its owner and authorized officials.
Services include all the services offered by ZeroFarm including but not limited to ZeroFarm and assistance to improve marketing activities through “campaigns” provided for (social) networks.
Additional or separate agreement refers to any separate understanding between ZeroFarm and the user other than or in addition to the TOS.
You, client, visitor and user refer to any person visiting ZeroFarm and enjoying the Services.
PRODUCTS AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
The use of the system is in general without any subscription fee available. The products we deliver will make your work as an online marketeer on social media easier and more powerful. You can order “campaigns” for a fixed price. You pay a fixed price and your “campaigns” will be added to your account. If a “campaign” goes down due to any mistake, unrelated to payment method and/or before advertising, can be reported, and you can order a new “campaigns”. For specific rules according to the replacement of services we refer to our “Terms of Business” section.
We value your business and like to make sure that your interests are taken care of. However we also value respect and the way we do business together. Therefore we expect to treat each other with respect and treat each other like equals. The main idea is that we treat each other like you want to be treated yourself. These are the outlines of the way we communicate and do business:
Regular contact: we value your contact and input how to improve our services. The better the contact the better our relationship will be.
Conversation: we are humans too and we like to be treated that way. In case things go well everybody is happy, but when things don’t work like you want to it is easy to complain. In this case please keep in mind that we are humans and like to look for solutions. We don’t allow our clients to start swearing, cursing, threatening or shouting. We will dismiss your messages and we can even block your account if we feel like the business relationship is in distress.
Feedback: we want to improve our business and business relationship. If you are willing to help us out to improve our business we both can benefit from it. Please let us know how we do well or what should be improved.
When joining in business we expect you to fully understand the online marketing business and running advertising on social media networks. Basic terms to do business are:
Understanding social media advertising: you know that advertising on social media can have it’s ups and downs. There are things you can and can’t do according to promoten. This will influence the lifetime of your “campaigns” and will influence your profitability. We will provide you with the highest quality of services with proven track record. We know that the quality is really high, so we can say that the way you advertise or handle the “campaigns” has a big influence on the final profit per “campaign”.
Full knowledge how to advertise on social media: we expect you to understand how to handle “campaigns” and keep them in a good condition. The lifetime of a “campaign” is extended when you treat them well. We will not train you or explain to you how this game works. We expect you to already know that.
Terms of Business
When working together we both agree on the following terms:
- By using our ZeroFarm system you automatically agree with the terms in this document.
- The terms may change over time and you must check for updates on a regular basis.
- Both parties will respect each other in working in an ethical way and communicate with respect for each other
- When using our services you agree that you have full understanding of the way external parties will value your behaviour. Banning of “campaigns” is inevitable when not handled properly and according to terms and conditions of the social media networks. You agree to be fully aware of the fact that this will happen in case you will not agree to any terms.
- As a user of our services you agree you have full knowledge on how to handle and maintain “campaigns” and have long term experience with handling “campaigns” to keep them running and make profit
- As a user of our system you agree you trust our services and quality of the “campaigns” we deliver, and understand that the average lifetime of a “campaign” represents the quality of the “campaigns”. In case the average lifetime of the “campaigns’” you use are lower than our global average you agree to accept that your strategy is too aggressive, against policies or terms and conditions the way you handle your “campaign” is not sufficient.
- We as a service provider are able to disable access in case you are not respecting our business ethics. This includes but is not limited by: fraud, misbehaviour, rude or unwanted communication behaviour.
- Together we agree to work towards a long term business relationship and we both value our long term bond.
- Refunds or replacements of “campaigns” will only occur in case there is proven issue with our services or when the supplied “campaigns” have technical issues. In any other case there will be no refund. There is no replacement policy in cases like, but not limited by: inappropriate behaviour when maintaining “campaigns”, using low quality payment methods (e.g. credit cards that are banned by social media networks), unproven payment methods, payment methods that have no proven track record working on social media or for the given geo’s you will be active in, aggressive marketing methods, inexperience of yourself, partners or employees within your organisation.
- We as a service provider will always try to find a possible solution to solve any issues and keep the business relationship healthy. Although we will not accept abuse, extortion or threats in communication internal or external. This will terminate all rights and use of our systems.
- As a user of the ZeroFarm system you agree to use provided “campaigns” only for promoting products or services that are approved by the networks you run advertisements. And you run advertisement activities according to the terms and conditions provided by the advertisement platform(s).
- As a user of the ZeroFarm system you agree to run advertisements without fraudulent claims, forcing others into buying products, services or subscriptions and or other ways unapproved by local laws.
- As a user you are obliged to use the ZeroFarm services and infrastructure only for the provided ZeroFarm products (e.g. but is not limited to: you can’t create and use your own accounts on the provided virtual machines, use external third-party accounts on the ZeroFarm facilities, use ZeroFarm accounts that haven’t been transferred to you, and so on).
- As a user you need to inform the ZeroFarm about all the cases of bans of personal and ad accounts transferred to you within 1 business day after you become aware of the fact.
- Virtual machines are offered on a temporary basis. After the expiration of 6 months from the moment of transfer (‘delivery date’) the usage of the virtual machines might be limited until an additional fee is paid.
- As a user of the ZeroFarm system you agree to stop virtual machines when you do not use them. Internet connection on virtual machines can be automatically paused after 15 minutes of inactivity and virtual machines stopped after 1 hour of inactivity (absence of any active actions from a user side on a virtual machine).
The user hereby agrees to indemnify and hold ZeroFarm, its directors, affiliates, agents, employees and staff harmless against and from any claim, legal action, demand, damages, costs and expenses (including litigation costs) made by any third party arising out of or with respect to the user’s enjoyment of the Services, violation of the TOS, an act of omission or commission of the user, infringement of rights of third party or any contract with any third party.